Strawberry Buttercream Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp strawberry extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid red color
Procedure for Making Strawberry Buttercream
- Place margarine and butter in a bowl. Cream at low speed until soft and blended.
- Switch mixer to medium speed and continue creaming until its volume increases.
- Reset mixer to low speed and add sugar. Continue mixing until sugar is dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine evaporated milk, strawberry extract and liquid red color.
- Gradually add the milk-flavor mixture onto the creamed mixture under low speed and continue mixing until fully blended. Occasionally scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl.